Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Each session explores a different wellbeing topic to share helpful strategies, challenge your beliefs and allow you to reflect along the way. You are welcome to join all sessions within the program, or book onto the separate sessions that are the most helpful or relevant to you. Either way, you will be joining a supportive, insightful, and engaging program that is specifically designed to help you navigate your way through Covid, and life beyond.
- I knew from the first time I joined Julie’s sessions that there was something quite special about her coaching and I’ve made it a priority to join every week since then. She’s helped me to recognise how some existing thought processes may not be helpful as a new business owner and importantly, she’s shared practical strategies each week on how to achieve more productive outcomes using various tools.
- “I have really enjoyed the Inspired Mindset sessions and found them very rewarding. We often fail to make time for ourselves, particularly when involved in the never-ending activity of a starting a new business. But by actively enrolling for course, you make a conscious decision to make some time for yourself – this dedicated time provides some ‘head space’ to think about the issues affecting you and undertake some soul-searching and self-analysis. They also provide the opportunity to consider positive approaches to manage wellbeing by positively embracing activity as coping mechanisms. There are a range of tools outlined and you can select the ones that work best for you, and in committing to this activity, take positives steps to move forward.
- Absolutely brilliant, thank you for the opportunity to take part in these sessions
- I have had the privilege of coaching sessions with Julie and the experience was amazing, to the point where I would say it is by far the best coaching I have experienced. I have attended workshops that have been delivered by Julie and her knowledge and expertise as outstanding. I have more coaching sessions booked in with Julie and I know with her guidance I can put everything into practice and achieve the success I am capable of. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a phenomenal coach.
- Julie’s sessions have helped me to replace my negative and sometimes crippling thoughts into optimistic and realistic ones! Thank you.
- Thought provoking session since I’ve been struggling with being motivated with lack of opportunities for craft businesses at the moment. Exposure is something I really need to work on and it will be interesting to see how the workshops can be applied practically to me circumstances. Great session and Julie is such an inclusive coach.
- Found it motivating to help with my business
- Gets you to challenge self doubt which is essential to succeed in business
- I found the analysis of why and how we get stressed in everyday life as well as the ways to combat that!
- Bigger groups to discuss with, although a smaller group is great, maybe marketing a bit more for the workshop might do well to reach and benefit more people
- I feel like these workshops for small business owners like me who have been affected by the pandemic is so important. I think there needs to be more workshops like this in the future to allow small business owners to get back on track and recover from the pandemic
- The tools were useful and can be applied.
- Julie was informative and demonstrated real empathy. She engaged with the Group and provided a safe environment.
- Being able to interact with each other and the tools to help you see what your stimuli are
- It was useful to analyse triggers and own perceptions of oneself
- Positive experience
- I found the session that I attended to be structured and well planned but also very interactive.
- I was unable to do the majority of sessions due to the time. It maybe could have been one on a Wed and one on a Weekend or evening to give people more chance of attending if Wednesdays are difficult.
- The one to one session with Julie was extremely helpful to me and I really wish I had been able to attend more of the sessions for a more detailed look into the issues affecting self employed workers currently.
- Julie has the exact right balance of structure and knowledge whilst also putting people at ease with her friendly nature and encouraging everyone to take part in whichever way is comfortable to them without being pushy.
- All the content was of use. It was a well planned and thought about session, very helpful in determining unhelpful reactions
- Perhaps to do it over two days maybe, but it was excellent.
- Definitely! It was designed in a very personal way and was great that it was interactive. The learning was very clearly put across and gave you time to reflect on your own perceptions and how to switch to a more positive outlook.