Legal Status and Legalities
Delivered by: Shropshire Youth Support Trust
Understanding HMRC, Your legal responsibility, Employment Law.
For every business there are very different legal requirements to consider. We show you the relevant requirements for your business and then investigate these so you can be sure your business legally complaint.
Areas we will cover include:
- The legal structure of your business? (Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company, etc)
- What are the regulations for the chosen structure?
- Which certification/qualifications/licenses are required for your business?
- Understanding HMRC Self-Assessment/VAT/Personal Tax and National Insurance.
- Your legal responsibility for H&S, Data Security/GDPR, Intellectual Property etc?
- What is your knowledge of Employment Law?