Legal & Legalities
About this event
Legal Status and Legalities Workshop
We will look at the different types of legal structures of businesses. What are the regulations that affect your business? Help you to understand HMRC Self-Assessment. Explain your legal responsibilities as a business owner such as Health and Safety, Data Protection and Employment Law. Which Certificates/Qualifications/Licenses are required by your business. We will show you the relevant requirements to consider and investigate these so you can be sure your business legally compliant.
We will cover:
• The legal structure of your business? (Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company, etc)
• What are the regulations for the chosen structure?
• Which certification/qualifications/licenses are required for your business?
• Understanding HMRC Self-Assessment/VAT/Personal Tax and National Insurance
• Your legal responsibility for H&S, Data Security/GDPR, Intellectual Property etc?
• What is your knowledge of Employment Law?
Funding from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund, has helped us to create and deliver a project to help support those made unemployed, or at risk of unemployment, Due to COVID-19. Whether you have been made redundant, or at risk of redundancy, or your business has closed or at risk of we can support you.
For the next 6 months we will have experts in employability and experts in business, providing support to you to help you back to work or back to business
Thanks to the Government for making this possible
*Admission subject to eligibility