|Tuesday 18th June (9.30am – 3.30pm) FREE to eligible SMEs
Are you struggling to get to grips with some of the basics of using Excel? This workshop will give you the Level 1 skills and confidence to make a good start into using the spreadsheet software for business.
- Techniques for entering and editing data
- Creating standard formulae for calculations
- Copying a formula and moving cell contents
- Totalling column and row values using AutoSum
- Learn more basic functions to meet calculation requirements
- Adjusting column widths and row height
- Inserting columns and rows
- Inserting images
- Inserting additional worksheets
- Applying a range of formatting to a worksheet, font style, size, font colour, back-fill
colour, borders and shading, alignment of data.
- Using Format Painter speed formatting
- Preparing worksheets for printing, scaling, using page break preview
- Creating a range of standard charts
- Enhance how the chart looks by applying a range of formatting.
- Practice session covering all skills and techniques at Level 1 spreadsheet standards.
Complete Level 1 assessment of skills to satisfy Level 1 criteria standards, with City & Guilds certification on successful completion
For more information please contact Stuart Ford.
firstname.lastname@example.org Tele: 07814 028851
www.rba-skills.co.uk Or submit the contact form.