General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Seminar
Delivered by: Ryan Bickman
An introduction to Data Protection and GDPR
This seminar provides a summary of the practical steps you should be taking in preparation for the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). GDPR demands greater accountability and transparency from organisations in how they collect, process and store personal information. Evidence of compliance is important, and a comprehensive and effective data protection plan and implementation will provide evidence to support your claims of compliance.
An overview of the seminar:
• Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
• Implementation and compliance areas, stages to focus on;
• Employees data and handling ;
• Customer/Client data and handling;
• Data Protection Assessments;
• Privacy Notices and Consent; and
• Protecting your data.
Delivered By: Ryan Bickman